Believe that God has good things in store for you. Sometimes it is not the Lord delaying us, but our own actions. The spiritual atmosphere has changed, so don’t expect things to be the same. Doug Addison
October 7, 2017. Blessings are ahead. You don’t know what is coming, but the anticipation is so good. This means you are walking in faith. You are prepared for the unexpected, which is also needed. The main thing is to hope for the good. You have wanted this and in the back of your mind you remember other things you wanted that didn’t happen. Don’t do this. Don’t let disappointments of the past get in the ascendancy. Anticipate blessings.
Hebrews 11:6 (NLT) “And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to Him must believe that God exists and that He rewards those who sincerely seek Him.” Bev Robinson
October 7, 2017. During Old Testament times, My presence was kept in a box called “The Ark of the Covenant.” For some reason, you treat Me as though I am still boxed in. You place limitations through your speech and actions which confine Me in your mind’s eye. Learn to think outside the box. There is no penalty for getting close to Me. Draw close to Me and I will draw closer to you. I am present with you always.
1 John 4:12 (NLT) “No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and His love is brought to full expression in us.” Kevin Robinson
October 7, 2017. My covering is like a warm woolen blanket. It is for protection, warmth and it causes you to be at peace with those around you. Your adversary, the devil, tries to make you think you’re alone, isolated and at war. The truth of the matter is that he is defeated and his thoughts are worldly, sinful and dangerous. My peace is yours. My rest is yours. Jesus died for you to have access to everything I have. Selah!
Psalm 140: 7-8 (NASB) “O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle. “Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked; Do not promote his evil device, that
they not be exalted. Selah.” Robin Robinson Bohlin
Gary @ unsealed.org
There is simply no acceptable excuse not to watch, research, and long for the Lord’s coming.
A Likely Day
My focus has now turned to Shemini Atzeret (“Eighth Assembly”), October 13th – the very last day of the very last festival (Lev. 23:36, Num. 29:35-38), which would make this quite literally the last trump of the moedim. According to Numbers 10:7-10, trumpets would be blown at least twice on this day. The first to gather God’s people to a special assembly unlike any other (moed assemblies are called miqra, but this assembly is also called atzeret). And the second as an accompaniment to an offering made by fire. I’ve been pouring through commentaries and there seems to be a pretty good consensus that Psalm 81:3b refers to the Feast of Tabernacles, which is significant because it specifies that a shophar would also be blown around this time. Consider the significance of this festival:
1. It’s the very last day of the very last festival. This makes it undeniably “the last trump”, at least in relation to the moedim. Some argue that it is really its own moed.
2. It is to the Fall festivals what Pentecost is to the Spring festivals – the closing assembly.
3. The major significance of this day is that the people of God are gathered together in a special sacred assembly unlike any other. This gathering is made when the trumpet is blown (Num. 10:7) and thus it is the very last gathering by trumpet made in the biblical year. This comports with the Church being resurrected and raptured at the sound of a trumpet (1 Thess. 4:16-17, 1 Cor. 15:52) and then being gathered together before God’s throne (Rev. 4:1-2, 12:5).
4. Every biblical number study I’ve seen is in agreement that eight represents both resurrection and a new beginning. Jesus rose on the eighth day. There were eight in the ark. A male child is circumcised on the eighth day. This “eighth-day assembly” is thus the perfect timing for a resurrection and gathering and for the putting off of the flesh (spiritual circumcision) in accordance with 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. From the final blood moon on September 28, 2015 (a supermoon visible over Jerusalem) to October 13, 2017 is 746 days. Strong’s 746 is “beginning”.
5. The first seven days of Tabernacles involve dwelling in temporary shelters, just as Believers are dwelling in these temporary, fleshly bodies. On the prophetic eighth day we are taken to our permanent home in permanent, spiritual bodies.
6. Shemini Atzeret involves an offering made by fire. On Pentecost the disciples of Christ were designated when fire descended upon them (see Acts 2). Could that be a picture of the sacrifice designated to be offered to God on some future Shemini Atzeret? Again, keep in mind the fact that this day is the close of the Fall festivals just as Pentecost is the close of the Spring festivals – they both represent the close of dispensations and the beginning of new ones.
7. The traditional, most widely agreed upon day for Christ’s physical return is the Day of Atonement. In 2024 that falls on October 13th, exactly seven solar years to the day from Shemini Atzeret 2017. The two dates are separated by 2,557 days. The Tribulation is 1,260 + 1,290 days, or 2,550 days. This typology fits well with Genesis 7 and Noah and his family entering the ark seven days before the Flood came. Might the Tribulation begin on October 20th? Maybe, maybe not, but I’m paying attention.
8. The root word for atzeret is atsar, which means “to restrain” (Strong’s 6113). Could this unique and special assembly have something to do with God gathering together His restraining force, which is the Holy Spirit-indwelt Church? Could this gathering be connected to the removal of the Restrainer mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 6-7?
The Surprising Connection to the Revelation 12 Sign
While I was researching Shemini Atzeret I made a startling discovery: I had noticed the significance of October 13, 2017 way back in January in my viral Revelation 12 Sign Compendium article as a possible watch date. The reason being that it was the exact day Jupiter truly leaves Virgo. September 9th and 23rd were subjective in that regard.
9:00 PM in Israel on October 13, 2017
Unbeknownst to me at the time, October 13th just happens to be Shemini Atzeret with all the possible rapture connections mentioned above.
Now it gets even more interesting. Many researchers (myself included) thought the conception of the male child was portrayed on November 20, 2016 when Jupiter crossed the boundary between Spica and Porrima, but a number of others noted that December 23, 2016 was a better date, which was just a few days after Jupiter crossed the boundary between Spica and Theta Virginis and “implanted” in Virgo’s belly. December 23, 2016 was also the date of the historic anti-Israel resolution 2334 that was approved by the United Nations Security Council, which demanded that God’s land be divided. Exactly 42 weeks to the day from December 23, 2016 is October 13, 2017 – Shemini Atzeret and the day Jupiter leaves Virgo. Could this be the actual date of the birth of the male child and Revelation 12:5? 38 to 42 weeks is considered a perfect/normal pregnancy.
Keep in mind that the Great Sign of Revelation 12:1-2 is of a woman in labor, not the birth of the male child. The birth doesn’t occur until verse 5. These dates, like the rest of this research, are speculative, but consider:
Woman in labor (The Great Sign): 9/23/17 – 9/24/17
Birth of the male child: 10/13/17
According to Micah 5:3 the dispensational change between the Church Age and the Tribulation doesn’t occur until the woman gives birth (the corporate male child), thus September 23rd didn’t mark the change in dispensation – it only marked the nearness to the ultimate event: the rapture of the Church.
As the unstable are apt to cause confusion, add words, and twist what Believers say, I think I should go ahead and nip this in the bud: our hope should never be in a date, but in Jesus Christ. We are longing for the day when we will be with Him forever (1 Thess. 4:17-18), which is a longing that fewer and fewer “Christians” seem to share. I see some good, perhaps even compelling reasons to be especially watchful this week and next and especially on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of next week, but dates can come and go. We will keep watching with vigilance no matter what because the time is at hand (Rev. 1:3, 22:10). We are just half a year away from the 70th anniversary of the rebirth of Israel. People are already buying into a precursor to the mark of the beast hook, line, and sinker, and now we see the beginning stages of the fulfillment of Revelation 13:15. When you start seeing minute details coming into fruition that are fulfilled during the Tribulation, how much closer are we to the Tribulation’s start and possibly the rapture?
Keep watching, studying, and praying my friends. Jesus is on the way. Don’t be shaken and hold fast.